- Right & left Foot Finishing with Instep & Inside of Foot
- 1st Time Finishing
- Receiving & Finishing
- Back to Goal, turning and shooting
- Side & Half Volleys
- Headers: Near and far Post Runs
- Curving Shots, Chipping Balls
- Breakaways, Dribbling moves, Crossing
- 1 v 1’s, 2 v 1’s, 2 v 2’s, 3 v 3’s
- 15-20 minute warm-up of Juggling exercises, dribbling, passing and heading
- 75-90 minutes: Shooting Exercises-10 sets of 20 shots each
- 15-20 minutes: Shooting contests/soccer tennis
- 45-60 minutes: Small-sided games/scrimmages
Learning, practicing and repeating a technically correct shot increases power and accuracy.
With enough practice, Shooting & Scoring Goals will become 2nd Nature.
There is no better Camp to improve Ball Striking, Shooting & Scoring Goals.
Technique and Hard Work can take your child to the next level.
Being able to score when the opportunity presents itself can be the difference between:
Making the ‘A’ team or the ‘B’ team
Being a High School Player or a College Player