Players take 1000 Shots on Goal in a Week
- Right & left Foot Finishing with Instep & Inside of Foot
- 1st Time Finishing
- Receiving & Finishing
- Back to Goal, turning and shooting
- Side & Half Volleys
- Headers: Near and far Post Runs
- Curving Shots, Chipping Balls
- Breakaways, Dribbling moves, Crossing
- 1 v 1’s, 2 v 1’s, 2 v 2’s, 3 v 3’s, Small Sided Games
Who is this Camp for?
- Any serious soccer player regardless of position-Players at every position need to be able to shoot the soccer ball
- Players at every level. From the young player who hasn’t been taught the proper way to shoot up to the high level player who wants increase his Goal Scoring output
- Players who want better technique that will lead to more power and better accuracy
- Any player who wants to move to the next level
- 15-20 minute warm-up of Juggling exercises, dribbling, passing and heading
- 75-90 minutes: Shooting Exercises-10 sets of 20 shots each
- 15-20 minutes: Shooting contests/soccer tennis
- 45-60 minutes: Small-sided games/scrimmages
Some Camps are 5-6 Hour camps(Continued Itinerary after lunch)
- 15-20 min. Recap of morning, warm-up
- 30-45 min. Shooting games/2v2,3v3
- 45-60 min Small-sided games to incorporate Shooting
Learning, practicing and repeating a technically correct shot increases power and accuracy.
With enough practice, Shooting & Scoring Goals will become 2nd Nature.
There is no better Camp to improve Ball Striking, Shooting & Scoring Goals.
Technique and Hard Work can take your child to the next level.
Being able to score when the opportunity presents itself can be the difference between:
Riding the bench and starting.
Making the ‘A’ team or the ‘B’ team
Being a High School Player or a College Player